The Information The Freedom from Fear Award Collects
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and e-mail address) to the Freedom from Fear Award when registering with the site.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Freedom from Fear Award website, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. The Freedom from Fear Award uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser.
- Log File Information: When you use the Freedom from Fear Award Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any web site. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, and browser.
- Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Freedom from Fear Award Website, we may employ “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
The Way The Freedom from Fear Award Uses Information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Freedom from Fear Award Website, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Freedom from Fear Award website.
- Any digital content that you submit to the Freedom from Fear Award Website may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of prize winnings or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, and IP addresses, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Freedom from Fear Award Website and to create new features, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When the Freedom from Fear Award Discloses Information
- We may provide personally identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to sponsors of the games you play.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages, aggregated demographic data, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Freedom from Fear Award Website.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
The Freedom from Fear Award uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We host your data in a tier 1 professionally managed, state-of-the-art secure facility. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to The Freedom from Fear Award and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links
Out of special concern for children’s privacy, The Freedom from Fear Award does not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or access the Freedom from Fear Award website at any time or in any manner.
Change of Control